[Lazarus] Request feature?

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:36:38 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:53:06 -0300
> silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Currently, Lazarus IDE set gray color in all units that will not be
> > compiled (see picture in attached), but, it just works with DEFINEs.
> >
> > Seems nice apply gray color in all units that will not be compiled even
> if
> > it is not declared in a DEFINE block.
>
> Do you mean, the IDE should show whole units gray, when they do
> not belong to the project?

[...]

Oops, no no, sorry hehe... to the unused units. E.g:

program Project1;
{$mode objfpc}{$H+}
uses
  sysutils, // normal
  contnrs, // gray
  fgl; // gray
begin
  WriteLn(IntToStr(10));end.

SysUtils - used - normal; contnrs/fgl - unused - so, gray.

See attached picture, it shows this feature in Android Studio. =)

--
Silvio Clécio