[Lazarus] External tools keyboard shortcuts mess

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Oct 4 13:25:15 CEST 2014

Il 04/10/2014 11:13, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 10:56:42 +0200
> Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that changing the IDE language my keyboard shortcuts for
>> external tools disappear.
>>
>> A little investigations has revealed that shortcuts for external tools
>> are stored in the configuration file and recovered with the localized
>> name. Therefore, changing the language they're not found.
> Fixed in trunk.
>
> Please test.

I'm afraid that there's still an issue: items are now stored properly,
but they aren't *retrieved* properly.

To make sure, I've cleaned up my editoroptions.xml from stale entries,
and now External tool shortcuts are there, but they're retrieved only if
the IDE language is English. They don't show if I select Italian.

An extra quarter of an hour to fix?;-)

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?