[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:54:42 CEST 2014

On 10/7/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> After a week spent on hunting :-) , only a few cosmetic issues to report:
>
> small buttons such as select basic, select all, unselect all, clear,
> unselect, etc. should have AutoSize set to fit translations.

The downside being that the buttons will all get different sizes (I guess).
Although that is still better than captions running out of space, any
thoughts on how to prevet that from happening?

Also, what language holds the longest captions (in general), so that
it would be best suited for me testing all of this?

> At first I wanted also suggest to put in size constraints on the main
> form, but I see you've already done it in the meantime.

Swen's idea.

Bart