[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Maxim Ganetsky ganmax at narod.ru
Thu Oct 9 00:58:31 CEST 2014

08.10.2014 21:46, Bart пишет:
> On 10/8/14, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My approach to that would probably be:
>> - Let there be only one list: the one with master po-files
>> - Give the user the option to select multiple files from thate list
>> - If user selects All languages then find all translated files, if
>> user selects a certain (one only please) language then find only the
>> traslated ones for that language
>> - Create a list of TPoFamilies (I would create a component for that)
>> - Run test for each PoFamily in that list
>> - Aggregate results (log, errorcount, stats)
>> - Pass on the log and stats to the resultsform
>>
>> So then you will have the ability to:
>> - test all translated files of one master po-file
>> - test all translated files of a set of master po-files
>> - test translated po-file of a given language of one master po-file
>> - test translated po-files of a given language of a set of master po-files
>
> Implemented in r46475.
>
> Please give feedback.

Works great, thank you very much.

Still some comments ;) :

1. List of removed non-existent files can be quite big, so probably
should be contained in Memo or something.
2. PoChecker always complains about .po files from "debian\po" Lazarus
subdirectory.
3. Message "There are no files left to check." is displayd directly
after message about non-existent files. It will be good to combine them.

> (Some buttons still need AutSize := True, will do that some other time)

Please consider using toolbars.

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru