[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 23:37:16 CEST 2014

On 10/11/14, Péter Gábor <ptrg at freemail.hu> wrote:

> - Do not pop up summary automatically, because most users need to see it
> only if there are errors/warnings and such or when he/she want to see
> the percentage of translated/fuzzy strings

Yet another option, needs yet another GUI something to control it.
Don't think I'm gonna implement that, but maybe I'll change my mind
one of these day.
You'r always wellcome to supply a patch (preferrably in bugtracker).

> - Allow open graphic and text summary (each without the other) from the
> main form of POChecker after running the tests

No, won't do that.

> - Currently opening a .po file via graphic summary closes text and
> graphic summary and a new run of tests required to open another .po file

This closing was designed so that the IDE does clutter with (modal) forms.
The stand-alone version does not suffer from this.
You can supply an editor via the --editor=someprogram commandline option.

Maybe the dialog before opening in Lazarus IDE can be modified so you
can choose to either open file+close window, open file+keep window, or
cancel?
(Probably using QuestionDialog with some custom buttons?)

Bart