[Lazarus] Default button for QuestionDLG

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 13:49:28 CEST 2014

Am 2014-10-12 um 12:57 schrieb Bart:
> On 10/12/14, Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> How can I specify the default button for QuestionDLG?
> function QuestionDlg(const aCaption, aMsg: string; DlgType: TMsgDlgType;
>              Buttons: array of const; HelpCtx: Longint): TModalResult;
>
> In the Buttons array of const, add the string  'isdefault' after the
> button you want to be the default one.

Thanks, it works.
But why is this not mentioned in the documentation at
http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/dialogs/questiondlg.html ?

> Take a look at the implementation.
Is this realy the way how to program in Free Pascal/Lazarus?
Find out yourself, there is no documenation and if there is,
it is outdated and faulty and missleading?
Too bad.