[Lazarus] Default button for QuestionDLG

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:51:27 CEST 2014

On 13/10/2014 18:45, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:

>> Stop complaining, making excuses and start contributing. Contributions
>> can be corrected if needed. No contributions means nothing gets improved.
>>

> http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/dialogs/questiondlg.html is
> not a wiki.
> I cannot make changes (as I did to other Free Pascal documentation
> already).
That is why people asked you to provide a patch or a suggested text.

> Also, I can only make guesses about the behaviour (or need another life
> for reading
> and understanding the whole LCL *and* Free Pascal *and* all supported
> OS'es).
<snip>

As I said, contributions can be corrected. People who have an overview
of everything are in scarce supply.
Nobody is asking you to write the definitive documentation, just a
proposoal.
If this sounds too definitive, write up an article in the wiki about
QuestionDlg (IIRC there are already sections/pages on showmessage etc)
so it can be easily edited/updated by others.
Same happened for other parts of the LCL (e.g. the grids page) and parts
of that got back into the LCL XML docs (i.e. the pdf/chm/ccr site).

Thanks,
Reinier