[Lazarus] PoHelper: a tool to assist translators

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Oct 14 11:01:31 CEST 2014

Il 14/10/2014 00:39, Maxim Ganetsky ha scritto:
> Cleanup functions break e.g. lazaruside.ru.po. It looks corrupted in
> PoEdit. I didn't have time to investigate further.

Yes, you're right. I've been too bold. There are two issues which didn't
come out in my simpler tests: multiline strings aren't properly
rewritten, and  / are doubled. I'll need some time to understand why and
fix. I merged Translation unit with Bart's SimplePoFiles, and it would
appear that I didn't adjust all the incompatibilities.

> IMO all this should be integrated into PoChecker.

The final goal would be to have those function added to the LCL
Translations unit. Then it'll be up to Bart to decide if he wants to
take advantage of them or not.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?