[Lazarus] Redundant text on project buttons

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:02:45 CEST 2014

There is also a report about it :

Clearly there should be an option for Icon only / Text Only / Both.
It should be respected by all IDE windows and not only Project Inspector.

Yes, I think '+' and '-' signs are more understandable than most other icons.
In many situations I notice hovering my mouse cursor over speedbuttons
just to see their hints because the icon itself is not informative
enough.
Then it is better if there is text already without hovering.

Juha