[Lazarus] Redundant text on project buttons

hinstance at yandex.ru hinstance at yandex.ru
Wed Oct 15 11:51:45 CEST 2014

yesss indeed a good idea for saving even more space on Project Explorer window:
Add files = green thingy
Remove files = red thingy
Options = grey thingy
Help = blue thingy

Hmm I just come up with another idea: alternatively we could remove all these buttons from panel and then make it a menu which would appear when clicking window title icon (where we currently have "Lazarus face" thing):

[*] Project Inspector - Project1
file 1
file 2
So when you click [*] you would see a menu with four items:
Add file
Remove file
Help

Of course nobody wold guess that this thingy opens an important menu, so we could make it look like this

[menu] Project Inspector - Project1

so it would be more obvious