[Lazarus] Find dialog too tight for translations

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Oct 24 00:09:30 CEST 2014

Il 23/10/2014 20:52, Juha Manninen ha scritto:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Giuliano Colla
> <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>> Maybe it's worth a revision, together with the "replace" dialogue, which
>> suffers of the same problems.
> +1

Not to reinvent the wheel, I've taken as a guideline the find/replace
dialog of the IDE editor, and the changes just made by Matthias.
What has come out is:

http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog1.en.png

and:

http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog2.en.png

In both all translations I tested fit without problems. The "Directions"
box moves to the right following the length of the strings of the
checkboxes.

If nobody comes out with better ideas/suggestion, I'll post the patch in
the bugtracker.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?