[Lazarus] Find dialog too tight for translations

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 10:39:31 CEST 2014

Am 2014-10-24 um 00:09 schrieb Giuliano Colla:
> Not to reinvent the wheel, I've taken as a guideline the find/replace dialog of the IDE editor, and the changes just made by Matthias.
> What has come out is:
> http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog1.en.png
> and:
> http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog2.en.png
> In both all translations I tested fit without problems. The "Directions" box moves to the right following the length of the strings of the checkboxes.
> If nobody comes out with better ideas/suggestion, I'll post the patch in the bugtracker.
> Giuliano

Why is the "Direction" box placed on the right of all other options?
IMO it is just another option as all the others so it should be put below
these other options. This would also avoid the problem of moving
this box when text becomes long.

And I would change the text from "Direction" to "Search Direction" to
make it clear, of what purpose this direction option is.