[Lazarus] PoHelper: a tool to assist translators

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Oct 25 15:15:15 CEST 2014

Hi!

Tips (mostly for the GUI):

- Setting up an external editor would be better to define the command
line instead of a simple FileOpen form (or combined). In my case poedit
is on the path (so it can run without path name) and someone may need to
pass parameters too.
- List of files (TMemo) is not read-only
- Too long lines are wrapped and looks confusing
- TListBox would be better (instead of TMemo)
- Anchors not optimized for window resizing
- Missing (for me) descriptive hints for buttons
- Two strings in pohelpermain are not translatable (required changes and
the updated 'hu' translation attached):
	'Nothing to do',
	aPofile.PoName+' saved' ==convert=to=resource=as==> '%s saved'

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu