[Lazarus] Find dialog too tight for translations

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Oct 25 19:13:48 CEST 2014

On 10/24/2014 5:34 PM, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> Taking into account all suggestions, I came out with two possible layouts:
>
> Option 1 = Buttons at the bottom of the form (like in my previous version)
>
> Option 2 = Buttons at the right of the form (like in the original version)

i forgot to ask in my previous post... have you seen the find/replace dialog in
notepad++? it is tabbed with four tabs and is similar to your option 2...

[aside][ramble] i use notepad++ a lot... especially for editing multiple
files... largest project so far was editing 1000 data files with searches and
replaces across all of them at once... they were for a satellite tracking
program's ability to use different "common names" for the objects... when you
have hundreds of objects that result from explosions or collisions and you want
to use a different name, it comes in handy to work across multiple files as
well... [/ramble] [/aside]