[Lazarus] Find dialog too tight for translations

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Oct 28 10:42:09 CET 2014

Il 28/10/2014 06:27, Vincent Snijders ha scritto:

> [..]

> I prefer http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog2.en.png and if
> it is not clear that the options are in two columns, maybe a there
> should be groupbox around it both columns. To me it seems foolish to
> leave such an area wasted because you want search direction in the
> same column.

There's already a panel to help anchoring, but with no border to keep
previous appearance.
However I'm more and more convinced that a configurable layout is the
best way to go. As soon as I'm rid of some urgencies I'll submit a patch
to this effect, so that it can be judged if it provides enough options
to satisfy different tastes/needs.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?