[Lazarus] white popup hint box

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Sep 14 20:56:26 CEST 2014

i've just updated both of my trunk FPC and LAZ... it has been four months since
my last update... when i hovor over something and lazarus pops up a hint box, it
is all white except for the shadow border on the right and bottom... where do i
go to adjust the color of the border so i can see it or to at least make the
background of the popup somewhat grey?

Lazarus 1.3 r42488 FPC 2.7.1 r28663 i386-win32-win32/win64

please see the attached png image for clarification...