[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Tue Sep 2 16:05:41 CEST 2014

On 09/02/2014 08:24 AM, FreeMan wrote:
> When I try run my Application in Win CE, I get this error:
>
> "Cannot find project1 (or one of its components); make sure the path and
> filename are correct and filename are correct and that all required
> libraries are available."
> What I have todo or intall on wince?
> And has anyone wince demo(s) for lazarus?
>
> Thank you.

It isn't for Lazarus but there is a 3 MB zip with a mini-distribution of
Free Pascal for WinCE near the bottom of this page:
http://turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm

Might be a useful troubleshooting tool if nothing else...