[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:18:21 CEST 2014

Am 02.09.2014 14:25 schrieb "FreeMan" <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>:

> When I try run my Application in Win CE, I get this error:
>
> "Cannot find project1 (or one of its components); make sure the path and
filename are correct and filename are correct and that all required
libraries are available."
> What I have todo or intall on wince?
> And has anyone wince demo(s) for lazarus?

Are you trying on Windows Mobile or pure Windows CE? For the latter you
AFAIK need an additional library. Take a look at the WinCE related entries
on the Lazarus wiki as I currently can't remember which one...

Regards,
Sven