[Lazarus] How to crosscompile from linux to wince?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Sep 4 11:32:12 CEST 2014

On 02-09-2014 18:18, Sven Barth wrote:

> Are you trying on Windows Mobile or pure Windows CE? For the latter
> you AFAIK need an additional library. Take a look at the WinCE related
> entries on the Lazarus wiki as I currently can't remember which one...
>
> Regards,
> Sven

Sorry, Your message received late to me :)
I tried on window mobile, yes you right, I added one dll and its work.
But same exe and dlls not work on wince emulater, not importend for me
this, just info.
lazarus wiki's old, many links died. My idea is, wiki web no good idea,
'cos people write detail info, example howto make wince application, but
2 years later all version changed and/or links died, versions changed,
codes changed, screenshots changed etc.
and wiki pages has many pages but a few line can work. not just about
this subject.
my solution for this , can use forum's page, because who looking for and
info is old, can sent message and topic reupdated, wikis not like this.

Google look in maillist archive,  so I'm writing here, In linux and
lazarus 1.3 svn not compile to wince, Reported issue 0026651 maybe some
on fix, if who use crosscompile wince.
I used codetyphon for xp, I made winxp x32 virtualbox image, and trying
in, CodeTyphon 4.90 or 4.92 (some where write 4.90, some where 4.92)
crossbuild, and so easy. Simple project, mean tbutton, tlabel, Tedit has
work normally on wince. But if I'm not wrong CodeTyphon's code is
lazarus code, so CodeTyphon's next version can have bug.

I need use sqlite db, codetyphon (probably lazarus codes) has some bugs
too. for wince, still trying.

Thank you.