[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:39:32 CEST 2014

On Sunday, September 7, 2014, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>
wrote:

> Having as a guideline the way editortoolbar integrates in the IDE, and on
> the source editor, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt it to POChecker needs.
> But it's better to make one change at a time, not to create some
> confusion...

You maybe misunderstood. I don't want to integrate PoChecker in the source
editor.
It has its own window which is ok but it does not use the potential offered
by IDE integration anyhow. Typically we want to check translations of a
Lazarus project, right. The most logical thing would be to offer
translations belonging to the current open project for checking.

Juha