[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:14:37 CEST 2014

On 9/8/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> 2) Now I'll face the thumbnail view of po files, as a first upgrade to
> POChecker. This way I'll familiarize with the component, which, up to
> now I've just blindly used.

This how I would set it up:

The graphical summary should be invoked from the results dialog.
This therefore needs a new button, which is visible only if statistics
are calculated.
(Any suggestions for a nice glyph on this button?)

To have access to the statistics, the results dialog should get access
to the PoFamily.PoFamilyStats property of the mainform of pochecker.
This should be passed on to the resultdialog form (the form should get
a public property of type TPoFamilyStats (and maybe in trun pass this
on to the graphical summary form, which then can do the
calculations)).

The TPoFamilyStats class already has a method to write statistics to a
TStrings (TPoFamilyStats.AddStatisticsToLog(ALog: TStrings)).
The class should be extended to draw the graphs on a TCanvas (or some
other component):
TPoFamilyStats.ShowGraphicalSummary(ACanvas: TCanvas);

@Giuliano: what kind of parameter should it have: TCanvas, TImage,
something else?

I can easily set up this "infrastructure", so Giuliano  can
concentrate on the actual calculations/drawings.
I can hide all this behind a compiler directive, so the empty
implementation doesn't bother other users.

(It will have to wait a few days, the next few days I am busy with a
postgrad study, and I won't have access to my Lazarus machine)

Bart