[Lazarus] white popup hint box

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Mon Sep 15 22:55:30 CEST 2014

On 15-09-2014 22:09, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Right, Waldo's screenshot does not have a border, it only has a shadow.
> In my Windows 7 there is both a border and a shadow.

Now i see what you mean !!

But for this to work you need the package turbopoweriprodsgn.lpk
installed. And this is not done with a default installation.

I just added turbopoweriprodsgn.lpk, rebuild lazarus and i now do get a
greyish border completely around the window.

Solved.... (but of course it should be default and i guess the
other/default hint-rendering leaves something to be desired.)