[Lazarus] PostMessage return value

Xiangrong Fang xrfang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:06:01 CEST 2014

> Is that ok? To be exact, when a thread's execute() finished, it will go to
> a "sleep" status,
>
> No. It will die.
>
>   and can be reused by calling execute() again, right?
>
> AFAIK: No.

What's the meaning of "die"? By "calling execute()" I simply mean call its
Start() method. I will create the thread in "Suspended" mode, i.e.
Create(True).  So I hope I can Start() it again after Execute() ended.

That's what I understand where the document said Resume() is deprecated and
replaced by Start(), which means, Start() can be called multiple times??