[Lazarus] white popup hint box

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 16 01:17:55 CEST 2014

On 9/15/2014 5:24 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:

> On Monday, September 15, 2014, Rik van Kekem <rik at graficalc.nl> wrote:
>
>     But for this to work you need the package turbopoweriprodsgn.lpk installed.
>     And this is not done with a default installation.
>
> Yes it is. As I explained it is now part of bigide.
> The next version 1.4 installer will have it by default.

as noted previously, i don't use any installer... i pull trunk from the
repository and compile it as per my previously posted command lines...

in retrospect, i guess i should have filed a bug report and then amended it when
we discovered that the turbopoweriprodsgn was necessary for it to appear
correctly... perhaps there should be some checking code to see if the
turbopoweriprodsgn routines are available and if not, then render the popups as
desired in the old way with a border and background color with or without the
html capabilities...

> Does this discussion mean that the old text hint window also changed its color?
> I refactored THintWindow but I did not touch the color IIRC.

TBH, i don't know... all i know is that i was not able to immediately recognize
the popup for what it was...