[Lazarus] PostMessage return value

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Sep 18 10:13:12 CEST 2014

On 09/18/2014 12:13 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I haven't followed this whole thread, but I can add that the tiOPF
> project (on SourceForge) has had a threadpool class for many years.
> Well unit tested too.
Great ! Thanks. I'll take a look.

I did the TThreadPool class just for fun. I'll compare the two thingies
and come back with some comments.

Maybe finally it might be nice to add something like this to the fpc rtl
(I on purpose did in in a way that does not require LCL, but allows for
using it) or create a Lazarus package from it to be provided in a
fpc/Lazarus related location.

-Michael