[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Sep 20 20:43:58 CEST 2014

Il 20/09/2014 14:44, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> The Qt seams to be working fine, it just puts all icons in a very long
> line instead of spreading them out in the area.
If it weren't that the purpose would be to show in a compact way the
situation of as many translations as possible, and that it doesn't show
the hint (required to have actual numbers, and maybe some extra
information)!
> ListView is the hardest control to implement always =) because it has
> multiple styles and so many details...
That's what frightens me. I'm under the impression that someone in the
past has implemented the bare minimum he needed for a specific purpose,
and since then nobody else dared to put his hands on that matter!

Giuliano