[Lazarus] [FEATURE REQUEST] Check syntax on the fly

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Mon Sep 22 17:55:39 CEST 2014

> But if you share your opinion or direct me in the right way, I could try
write it by myself.

Feel free to write one, but IMO it's not a good idea to integrate it (or
worse: having it installed and turned on by default) with the IDE. My
primary reason is regarding speed. Features like this could eat cpu cycle in
the middle of coding, thus decreasing IDE's responsiveness. Second, calling
the compiler is fast. Only first call will be a bit slow due to loading of
required units to RAM. After that, it runs in milliseconds.