[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 23:53:15 CEST 2014

On 9/21/14, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/21/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
>> Yes. That's the problem. e.g. you put the mouse on the first visible
>> Icon, and you get the hint of the first Icon of the original window
>> (before scrolling)
>> [..]
>> Yes. Should we open a bugtracker issue?
>
> Yes we should.

Zeljan has fixed several ListView bugs now for GTK2 and QT Linux.
- The GetItemAt() now works correctly for both Qt and GTK2.
- QT showing all icons on a single line is a user error on my part, it
needs IconOptions.AutoArrange to be True.
(Actually it is a bug in the other WS that they AutoArrange always).

Please test with r46317.

I'ḿ now planning on
- extent the PoCheckerSettings
- implement some mechanism (listbox probably) to access recently
opened master/child po-files
- implement searching an entire directory for all po's (listing them
in one of the lisboxes)

I'm not going to implement any form of editing of po-files inside this tool.
It is not meant for that.
Also any editing capabilities will start yet another series of feature
request, until weǘe implemented yet another editor with tons of
features, that in the end will not be any better than readily
available tools for editing po-files.

An option to open a given file in a user specied tool _may_ be an
option, but is not very high on my prioritylist.

Bart