[Lazarus] LazReport - Group bands

Alejandro Gonzalo parkingspace26 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:05:46 CEST 2014

Since I only wanted a list of unique key fields, I didn't use a Master band.  Is it mandatory to use one?

A. G.

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:54 AM, Tony Whyman <tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com> wrote:

Alejandro,

Group Headers do work - I use them myself. Looking at a known
    working report, the condition field in the group header is linked to
    field in the dataset used for the Master Data band. Maybe this is
    where your problem lies.

Regards

Tony Whyman
MWA

I only wanted a list of unique entries for a key field.  So I selected the Group Header band and for Condition selected that key field.  I then inserted a Rectangular Object on the band and for dbfField selected the same key field.