[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Sep 25 23:21:56 CEST 2014

Il 25/09/2014 21:14, Bart ha scritto:
> On 9/25/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
> [..]
> The percentages are not written to the "pie", so I wouldn't ditch
> them, maybe show both in the hint; "50 ranslated (95%)"?
That's perfect. I've seen your next post, and updated. Now it tells
everything one needs.

>> But another thing which might be very helpful for individual translators
>> would be to search an entire directory tree for a specific language:
>> e.g. sort of *.fr.po or *.de.po. Same idea of all po's, but limited to a
>> specific language.
> This can be incorporated in the "find all po's in a directory" probably?

Yes, sort of a sub-choice: all languages or just a language string . No
need to be fussy: if a string for a non-existing language is selected,
nothing is found, and that's all.

>> What may be relatively easy to implement is just opening a specific file
>> in the IDE editor, which already has the proper highlighter for po
>> files: you check, find that a translation has some errors, open it in
>> the Editor, edit it, and then check again. This, of course, only for the
>> IDE version, not for the standalone one.
> I have no clue as to how to achieve this.
> So, help on that is needed.

I believe I can do it, by taking advantage of some code I found already
implemented by Graeme on the editor toolbar. Just let me know when
you're done with your updates, so that my patches will not conflict with
yours, as it may happen if we both modify the same unit at the same time

Giuliano