[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Sep 29 19:53:01 CEST 2014

Il 26/09/2014 18:51, Bart ha scritto:
> Feel free to commit it, I will probably not interfere with my work.
> I'll be working on the mainform most of the time now (and the settings unit).

Please find here enclosed my proposed patch for Pochecker.

I've implemented the opening in the IDE editor (which brought a number
of consequences), but I've also made some improvements.
What I've done:

1) cosmetic: adding an AntialiasingMode := amOn to the canvas in
TGraphStatForm.CreateBitmap, the Qt image is much better (Qt has
antialiasing support). Other widgetsets are unaffected.

2) In order to be able to open the file, I needed its full name, so I've
been forced to add a new property to Tstat, and then pass its value to
TStat.Create.

3) If you open the file in the IDE editor, you have still two modal
windows and the main window open, in front of the Editor Window, and you
don't get any visual feedback that a new editor window has been opened.
I introduced a custom Modal Result mrOpenEditorFile, so that the modal
windows are closed, and the main window is minimized.

4) Once you're done editing you may want to check again, but this
requires that Pochecker is visible in the Task Bar: the property
ShowInTaskBar must be set to stAlways to make sure that it's accessible
from the task bar in all platforms.

5) If after editing and saving your file(s) you click a second time on
"Run Selected Tests" you'd like to see the current situation, not the
previous one. Therefore I've added a boolean FNewRun, to know if a call
to TryCreatePoFamily is required before running the tests.

6) At startup the last choices are remembered, but not by the OpenFile
dialog. Therefore I've set the InitialDir of the dialog to the one of
the last file, which is usually a much better starting point than the
defaults.

7) Trying to use the tool I realized that another feature was missing:
GraphStat provided only information about the
Translated/Untranslated/Fuzzy, but didn't tell a thing about errors.
Therefore I've added another property to Tstat, and filled it properly
(TStat.Create, etc). Then I've added a red question mark to the pie
image when the errors are > 0, and I've added the number of errors to
the hint.

If you like what I've done, but it creates conflicts with your changes,
let me know if you prefer that I take care of adapting my patch to the
current situation.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?