[Lazarus] New "summary" line in Messages window

Tue Sep 30 00:03:24 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-29 20:33, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> The font is your normal font. Is it not?

Under Windows 7 it looked different to me. I'll double check tomorrow at
work. Maybe clearing out my Lazarus settings will help. The colors and
gradient looked terrible under Windows - not sure if my Windows color
scheme affected the look in Lazarus. eg: My Windows 7 color scheme has a
grey background color for text, memo, treeview etc components.

> You can change colors in the options.

Ah, I found it now. Thanks. I was looking for color options under the
usual Lazarus theme settings.

> What information is hidden?

I build the same project with different settings - producing different
executables in different output locations. I'm pretty sure I used to see
the "Linking..." message showing me the location of the final executable.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/