[Lazarus] New "summary" line in Messages window

Tue Sep 30 23:58:25 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-30 07:52, Bart wrote:
> The old message ended with something like "Project $targetfilename
> succesfully built",

Close but not quite. The exact output was like this....

====================
Compiling bugcollector.lpr
...snip...
Linking ../_bin/bugcollector
120643 lines compiled, 9.2 sec
90 warning(s) issued
562 hint(s) issued
78 note(s) issued

> which sometimes is inconvenient for me.

The executable name and location was very useful for me as well - for
reasons I already explained. I might just back-port the old behaviour -
adding it to my growing list of personal customisations.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/