[Lazarus] Coolbar: IDE shows a drag cursor on buttons

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Apr 1 00:00:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I ask here because I wasn't enough fast to ask on bugtracker. Issue is already closed.

About 27762: IDE shows a drag cursor on the coolbar

IMO it was GTk2 issue rather than CoolBar issue, I couldn't reproduce on Qt.

Cursor changing was implemented intentionally, if coolband can be sized, user can see crHSplit before he presses left mouse button and
if coolband can be moved, user can see crDrag before he actually presses mouse. Someone wanted it on forum and I found it user freindly too.

While I think the patch is not wrong, I still would like to revert previous behviour and the real issue should be resolved: Gtk2 speed buttons should not accept cursor of parent
and should use their own.

V.