[Lazarus] Trouble understanding StatusBar panels

Wed Apr 1 12:44:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've defined 3 panels in a status bar. For each panel I have set their
widths, yet at runtime they all seem "auto-sized" and shrink, then end
up being squashed on the left of the status bar.

eg:

| str1 | str2 | str3                      |

What I want (by setting the widths of each panel) is the following:

| str1 | str2                      | str3 |

It seems LCL simply ignores the fact that I set panel widths. How do I
fix the panel layout in LCL?

ps:
I don't actually want text in the 3rd panel, I want to draw a image. The
image must always appear on the right edge of the statusbar.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/