[Lazarus] Is this a bug? (scrollbar overlay)

Xiangrong Fang xrfang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 15:19:49 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Please take a look at the attached screenshot. ScrollBar1 is set to align
bottom, and PaintBox1 is set to align client.

The problem is I expect the height of PaintBox1 to be the ClientHeight of
Form1 minus the hight of ScrollBar1.  In fact, the scollbar does not push
the paintbox upward, but looks like floating over it.

Can I make the scrollbar align below the paintbox instead of floating on
top of it?

btw, I am using Lazarus 1.2.6 on Ubuntu 14.10 64bit.

Thanks!

Xiangrong