[Lazarus] Impressive web development

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Thu Apr 16 15:40:03 CEST 2015

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:26:50 -0700, you wrote:

>Brian can I ask what is your average internet speed?

It depends on the time of day. My net connection is capped two ways,
firstly total throughput, up and down combined, is limited to 250
MB/day, except between 0200 and 0700 my time, when it's unmetered.

Secondly, the connection is capped at 3 Megabits/sec down, 256
Kilobits/sec up, but I only see that in the off-peak periods. In the
early evening, I've seen download speeds as low as dialup (i.e. 50
kilobits per second) and you don't even want to know about upload - it
can take 15-20 seconds to send a standard e-mail.

Brian.