[Lazarus] "Copy selected messages to clipboard" bug

Mon Apr 20 12:40:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

In the Messages window there is a popup menu "Copy selected messages to
clipboard". Well, I can't multi-select anything in the Messages window.
I can only ever select one line, so what is the point of that popup menu
item? I tried Ctrl+Click, I tried Shift+Click - nothing.

I remember using that popup menu back in Lazarus 1.3 days before the
Messages window was reworked, but now it seems impossible.

I'm using Lazarus 1.5 r48769 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/