[Lazarus] how to handle Shift=[ssCtrl]

Thu Apr 2 17:34:51 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-02 15:33, FreeMan wrote:
> Yes your code is working and hold ssShift, just change ssShift to
> ssCtrl, and not work, I mean not show any message.

I tested here by changing ssShift to ssCtrl and it works perfectly.

  if (Shift*[ssShift,ssAlt,ssCtrl]) = [ssCtrl] then
    ShowMessage('really, only Ctrl was pressed');
  if Shift * [ssShift,ssAlt,ssCtrl] = [ssShift,ssCtrl] then
    ShowMessage('Only Shift+Ctrl was pressed');
  if ssCtrl in Shift then
    ShowMessage('Ctrl could have been pressed with ssAlt or ssShift for
example');

> What is your test system ?

64-bit FreeBSD with LCL-GTK2

> I wrote in first message, yosemite qt x64.

If it doesn't work on your system, then it must be another bug in LCL.
You should then file a bug report on Mantis. I suggest you also supply
the test code above.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/