[Lazarus] Lazarus famous ?

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:03:59 CEST 2015

On 3 April 2015 at 23:16, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>
wrote:

>  Il 03/04/2015 11:23, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
>
> On 2015-04-03 07:36, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>
>  Maybe the whole team should go to the opening night ? :)
>
>  :-D Brilliant idea!
>

> I'm afraid that, as Delphi doesn't (yet) support Brodway musicals, and
> Lazarus is so careful about Delphi compatibility, we would see only an
> empty, blank stage ;-)

That old chestnut :-)  Lazarus has had full theatrical support for a while
now, with broadway support via the correct patch (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_Adams).  Sure, for a few releases there
only the first 32 rows would have heard anything...  If you ask me our
ShowBoat API is far superior to the proposed Delphi JazzSinger interfaces.
Colour isn't everything after all...

On 4 April 2015 at 04:48, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we sue him for using our name?
> Even if it's frivolous, mayebe he won't like getting to court and
> settle for e.g. $100000?

<whistles> 1,048,576?  You think big.  Sure, let's do this :-)

Mike