[Lazarus] fpGUI Toolkit v1.4 release

Thu Apr 9 10:55:37 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-09 09:14, aradeonas wrote:
> I hope in this release you will add more complicated demos.

As I mentioned before, the demos are simplistic by design. Each one
demonstrates one thing to make its topic easier to grasp. For more
advanced usage of fpGUI, take a look at DocView, UI Designer, Maximus
IDE - all included in the code repository. Other applications like
FPTest GUI Runner, C/S & 3-tier Address Book, MRI Scan Viewer, Media
Player, Total Commander clone and many more also exist on the internet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/