[Lazarus] howto change the order the components of a Form are created?

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Thu Apr 9 20:27:24 CEST 2015

On 09/04/2015 18:30, John Landmesser wrote:
> from Delphi i know there is a editor to change the order in which
> objects of the Application are created:
>
> I have a IniPropStorage and that has to be created before a FileListView.
>
> Searched the IDE, i know its there, but i can't find it!

Project Options lets you order the creation of auto-created forms, but
it does not handle other objects.

Can you not dynamically create these two objects in order like this?

begin
   FIniPropStorage:=TIniPropStorage.Create(Self);
   //  with FIniPropStorage do ... etc.

   FFilelistbox:=TFileListBox.Create(Self);
   // with FFilelistbox do ...
end;

Howard

---