[Lazarus] howto change the order the components of a Form are created?

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Fri Apr 10 00:04:33 CEST 2015

This has nothing to do with order of creating components. You can use the code in FormCreate event.
But use property Root instead of Path. I'm on Linux too, I just tried:
ShellTreeView1.Root := '/home/v1'; and works well.

> Od: John Landmesser <jmlandmesser at gmx.de>
> Komu: <lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org>
> Datum: 09.04.2015 21:24
> Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] howto change the order the components of a Form are created?

thanks Howard but i was struggling with the wrong problem:

i have a TShellTreeView and i want to set the TShellTreeView.Path
property by code ( saved in a ini-File ) , but that doesn't work because
you can't  assign a string to this property?

        ShellTreeView1.Path := '/media/First_XPS/PROJEKTE/Lazarus/arjgui/';
        ShowMessage(ShellTreeView1.Path);

Path is '' ?!!!

I try again tomorrow :-))

Perhaps windows only, i'm Linux?!!