[Lazarus] Title of the Source Editor window

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Apr 10 17:26:47 CEST 2015

On 10/04/2015 14:44, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only have one Source Editor window open, but the title shows "Source
> Editor (2)"?  I have no idea how or why that happened (the '(2)'
> suffix), but how can I get rid of it?

Usually that happens, if at some time in the past, the file was open in
2 windows, then the window 1 was closed, and later the project (and with
it the session) was closed.
It is remembered that the file was open in window 2. This is required,
if the window coordinates are restored.

Context menu on the tab: Move the unit to a new window. This should move
it to window 1.