[Lazarus] Strange Alphasort in ListView

Valdas Jankūnas zmuogs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:01:44 CEST 2015

2015.04.14 15:34, Vojtěch Čihák rašė:
> No, it isn't a bug.
>
> In sources, you can see comment:
>
> function AlphaSort: Boolean; // always sorts column 0 in sdAscending order

Looked not in *primary* source (Google, Documentation) :)

> So if you want other sorting, you must set three sort-related properties:
>
> ListView1.SortColumn:=1;
> ListView1.SortDirection:=sdAscending;
> ListView1.SortType:=stText;
>
> It works, I just tested in Qt.

Why I came to AlphaSort: in my source ListView is cleared (columns stays
same) and populated with new info. After that current column (say
SortColumn=1) is no sorted (Autosort is TRUE; tried in Qt, Gtk2 and Win)
so I must somehow to trigger sorting. But how?

--
   Valdas Jankūnas