[Lazarus] Modem config

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Apr 20 09:26:09 CEST 2015

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015, aradeonas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any one have a clue or experience that how can I change modems config like a simple dsl internet modem ?
> Many of modems as I check have a config page in 192.168.1.1 and a web interface that you can change for example WIFI name,Now I want to do that in my application.

Each model works differently.
You will need to find out the HTTP commands the web page sends to the modem, and mimic those using TFPHTTPClient or the synapse HTTP component in httpsend.
I did this once for my modem, it's not that hard.
The most difficult thing is finding out how it secures the HTTP connection (cookie, password etc).

Michael.