[Lazarus] Modem config

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Apr 20 09:37:38 CEST 2015

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015, aradeonas wrote:

> Thanks Michael.
> So there is not an API for these modems?

Not that I know of. I suspect each manufacturer uses his own way.

> If you still have that code can you share it with me so I get a start
> point?or another source maybe you know.I searched for an API or way but
> couldn't find anything useful.

I no longer have the code, because I switched from D-Link to Cisco.

The code would be useless most likely. You'll need to use your favorite browser
(I use firefox and firebug) to examine the requests that happen when you configure
the modem using the browser. It's most likely just a GET and a POST, after all.

Michael.