[Lazarus] GDB problem ?

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Apr 28 15:30:57 CEST 2015

Well I dont get the issue myself, so I canonly give generic advice.

To try and trace the problem, since it seems only when called by the IDE:

Open the "Debug Output" window, and see all the commands the IDE sent.

Start gdb
   gdb -i mi

And repeat the commands. That should get you the error. Now try to find
which one causes it.

Also of course make sure it is not the Antivirus (that may make a
difference between gdb in started by hand, or started by the IDE.