[Lazarus] Two stage shortcuts question

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Apr 28 18:00:07 CEST 2015

On 28/04/2015 16:33, Vojtěch Čihák wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how are invented two-stage shortcuts?
>
> I made a macro (project related, i.e. saved in project session) and I assigned shortcut CTRL+M, CTRL+J. It worked for a while.
>
> Now when I try it, CTRL+M  does nothing (OK), and CTRL+J does not write any text but Template Completion window is opened (since it has assigned CTRL+J).
>
> Is it my mistake or a bug?

Check in the keyboard map (tools / options / editor / keymap), what is
assigned to ctrl-m

Also there is an issue with the macr package. IF you start 2 IDE at the
same time (the actual startup must be at the same time [1]), then they
both access the same file, used to check that the pascalscript
extensions works.
Since they block each other, one will fail and it will write to the
config that macros do not work.

You can re enable them in tools options, but it looses all the assgined
keys.

[1] if you start them with enough time in between, you can run 10 or
more instances in parallel and all is fine