[Lazarus] Two stage shortcuts question

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Tue Apr 28 18:24:27 CEST 2015

Thanks,

I checked CTRL+M, it is assigned to many macros, CTRL+M,L or CTRL+M, CTRL+L (i.e. some of them has CTRL in the second stage, others not). All those macros works.

I tried to restart Lazarus, no effect.

I tried to change the macro from CTRL+M,CTRL+J to CTRL+M,J. After this change, both CTRL+M,J and CTRL+M,CTRL+J triggers macro, while CTRL+J opens Template Completion.
When I changed macro back to CTRL+M,CTRL+J it stopped working again.

V.
> Datum: 28.04.2015 18:01
> Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] Two stage shortcuts question

Check in the keyboard map (tools / options / editor / keymap), what is
assigned to ctrl-m

Also there is an issue with the macr package. IF you start 2 IDE at the
same time (the actual startup must be at the same time [1]), then they
both access the same file, used to check that the pascalscript
extensions works.
Since they block each other, one will fail and it will write to the
config that macros do not work.

You can re enable them in tools options, but it looses all the assgined
keys.

[1] if you start them with enough time in between, you can run 10 or
more instances in parallel and all is fine